Fixing Acer Laptop That Cannot Connect to Wireless
Acer laptops cannot connect to wireless – while your Acer laptop cannot connect to wireless, it can stop all of your internet activity such as browsing, chatting, etc.
Without the internet, we know how it feels, and we know you can stuck without internet connection. We are sure, you have tried many things to make your Acer wireless connection back.
Just try this post. We hope after reading this post, you will be able to improve your wireless internet connection with, an Acer laptop by yourself.
Let’s understand your wireless problem with the Acer laptop
How to Fix Acer Laptop won’t Connect to Wireless
The first question…
Have you tried rebooting your Acer does that fix your wireless connection problem with your problem laptop?
Blame Windows for this
Sometimes it’s just the wrong windows update that you might have installed without checking it.
Friends as an endpoint user, you must understand all updates provided by Microsoft are not intended, to install. Trust us, this is not Microsoft’s fault
You must filter it before installing it. But leave this topic alone for now.
So you just follow the steps as we recommend
Fix Acer Laptop Wireless Connection
- Restart the laptop
- open the control panel or click on the windows button and type “device manager”
- Now select the “Network adapters” option
- Please look at the Top of your device manager meaning you can see the action click on it and click scan for hardware changes.
if this doesn’t work, it’s OK – it’s just a basic step
Try updating the Acer laptop wireless adapter
- Please don’t do that using confusing device managers. try this one –
- Open the control panel
- Open network and internet> click Network and Sharing Center.
- At the top left click on the “Change adapter settings”
You can see Ethernet (local network) and WiFi (wireless) connections
- Please take your mouse pointer on the wireless connection and right-click on it.
- Go to properties and now here click on configure
- Now you see a box coming with many options, first go to power management.
- Uncheck both boxes and apply settings now you need to click the driver section above the box.
- Please click on the driver update and click on automatic search for updated driver software
- then wait for the driver to download and install. After clicking the updated on finish and restart the computer see if it works.
Try uninstalling the Acer wireless adapter software
- Just open the device manager and select the network adapter and uninstall the wireless adapter that you are using and restart to see if it works
- If none of this works Don’t worry, find out the model number of your computer
- Click on the windows key type msinfo32 and select system information
- Here you can find your Acer laptop model number.
- now uninstall the wireless adapter and download the latest wireless Adapter software using the model number.
- You can use another computer to download software from the Acer website.
- Now Save on your USB flash drive. Now attach the USB flash drive and run the application.
- After it is installed, restart the computer and see if this fixes your wireless connection.
- You can also try changing your wireless security encryption type to see if it helps.
See if all helps you to improve the Acer laptop wireless connection.