How to Fix Android Phone Camera Not Working
So let’s solve this camera problem step by step.
While you fix the camera on your Android, follow these instructions
- Close all programs and try to close any other program from the background
- Now restart your phone and see if the camera works
If the camera on your phone still does not work, try doing this too:
- Try to remove the S.D card and wait 1 minute and free space on your memory card.
- Go to Settings> Application> Camera> Storage> Clear cache> Restart mobile and see if this fixes your phone’s camera.
- Try updating your phone software and then restart your phone.
- Try this also if possible, remove the battery and wait for about 2 minutes, then plug in the battery. see if the camera works.
Read more: How to Fix Android Phone Sound Not Working
Fixing the camera does not work by restarting the phone
When you have tried almost all the steps mentioned above and the camera still does not work on your phone, try resetting the factory settings on your phone that could also solve the problem.