How to Fix Asus Laptop Sound Not Working – Here are some methods to solve the audio problem on the Asus laptop:
The first thing you should check to make sure you did not press the mute function key by accident. It can be F11 (or close!)
Fix Asus No Sound
- Check the volume control, then click on the sound icon in the system tray, and make sure there is no red circle cross through it. Also, be sure to raise the volume bar.
- Check the volume in the application because many programs have their own volume control, so if you are watching YouTube videos, you must turn up the volume on the YouTube player.
if still, the sound of the asus laptop does not work, so the problem may be more complicated. Don’t worry, let’s move on to the second one.
Place the headphones or speakers in the audio jack and check the ports to which you have connected the speakers or headphones if it works or not, if it did not work, then configure the speaker properties
- Go to the speaker icon (the red trumpet) in the system tray and right click to select “Playback devices”.
- Right click on the blank, and then select “Show disabled devices Choose speakers and then click the Set as default button.
- if disabled, right click on the speakers to select “Activate”. Click OK. “
- On the Playback tab, double-click Speakers, which is selected by default, to open its properties.
- Go to the Advanced tab in Speaker Properties and change the bit rate to 24 bits / 44100 Hz or 24 bits / 192000 Hz, depending on the speaker configuration.
- Click Apply and then click OK for saving the changes. Verify sound playback on your device.
If it doesn’t work, Microsoft has a couple of Fix It troubleshooting solutions only for audio problems in Windows. They have a sound reproduction problem solver.
Please click on Start
In the search bar, type the troubleshooting, click on it.
You can view the hardware and sound by clicking on troubleshooting audio playback.
Read more: Fix Asus Wireless Internet not Working
Asus laptop sound troubleshooting
Go to My Computer, and then right click on it. Go to manage, and select device manager.
Here, you can find Sound and Multimedia, then clicking on it.
- Now click on update driver and select update online, you will download the driver and listen to its sound.
- uninstall and reinstall the sound driver from the Asus website. And restart your laptop and connect a headset or external speaker to the audio jack, is there sound from the audio jack?
- otherwise, press the Windows key + r at the same time as the command appears.
- please write your services.msc
- and click on Windows Audio and restart your services if it stops.
- Restart your laptop and verify that your sound works or not, if not, then some Realtek HD audio does not sound after the Windows update, so restore your window to an earlier point (previous date) and be patient.
- If your sound does not work again, then it may be a hardware problem, you should consult your local technician.
- If you still have the problem, let us know in your comment. We will do our best to help. If this article are useful, share it with your friends.