How to Fix Asus Wireless Internet Laptop not Working
How to Fix Asus Wireless Internet Laptop not Working – Today we teach you how to solve Asus laptop which cannot connect to wireless.
We will guide you with easiest steps to fix your wireless internet problems.
Let’s starting by understanding Asus wireless computer problem.
Why Asus Laptops are not Connected to WiFi?
Some people report they faced this wireless connection issue after doing windows update.
It doesn’t matter how you get this problem, Here how to make sure that it can be fixed as long as it is not hardware problem.
First, follow the basic steps – Fix Asus Wireless Connection Problem
- Restart the Laptop and wait for 2 minutes.
- Make sure the Router is turned on and functioning.
- Look carefully at your Laptop Keyboard and make sure the wireless switch is On.
- Just Confirm that Your Laptop Is Within Range of Your Router. (check signal strength)
After you have tried all these steps, we will try some other troubleshooting steps
Updating a Laptop Wireless Driver
Updating your Asus wireless driver will help fix bugs or other problems with the wireless adapter.
Follow the Steps to Update the wireless driver
- Go to the Control panel and the click the Network and Internet.
- Now, Open Network and Sharing Center
- Click Change adapter settings Select Wireless Network (WiFi)
- Please Right-click on the wireless adapter and go to Properties
- Now, go to the Driver Section under Properties and click on driver update.
- Let Windows Search automatically The best driver for your wireless adapter.
- After you update the wireless driver restart the laptop and see if it works.
If this works great, but don’t worry if you can’t update the driver.
We have another steps to update your wireless adapter.
Read more about how to fix Acer laptop won’t connect to wireless
Update the wireless adapter using device manager
Press the Windows key with the letter R on your shared keyboard and hold it for 3 seconds and then release it. You will see the box on the left which saying RUN.
- Run Please Type Devmgmt.msc and click OK
- Now Please Go to Network Adapter and expand by clicking on it.
- Right-click on it and update the wireless adapter settings and drivers.
See if this works means the problems resolved.
If this doesn’t work, check the firewall settings and reset internet browser.
Your Friend Can Also Uninstall the Wireless Adapter.
More tips for fixing Asus laptop-wireless problems
- Try updating the wireless router firmware
- You can also change the wireless router password and then encryption type
- Sometimes your antivirus can also block your internet connection, make sure you update the latest b = version of your antivirus program.
- Try changing the channel settings on your router
- Please clean your system and delete all the junks and Corrupted files and to get the best performance.
See if all of this Helps You to Fix Problems
Leave a comment below if you still need help with it.