How to Fix Laptop Pluged in Not Charging
Here are some steps to fix a laptop that not charging
Step 1: Check the Power
- First check your AC adapter. (on your other laptop or check your voltage with a multimeter)
- Replace your battery
If your charger is functioning properly then-
Try unpluging the charger and removing and reinserting the battery and see if it works or not.
If not, try this.
Step 2: update or uninstall the battery driver
- Plug out your laptop charger.
- Release the battery for 10-15 minutes.
- Turn on your laptop with the AC adapter plugged in with charger)
- After entering Windows
- Go to Device Manager You can type “Device Manager” in the Windows start bar or open the control panel> click on Device Manager.
- Find a battery driver.
- then search for “Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery” or – Microsoft AC adapter
- Right-click on the driver and uninstall all drivers.
- Shut down your computer.
- Disconnect the charger again.
- Install the battery.
- plugged in your charger again.
- Turn on your laptop.
I hope, it will work…