Fixing Printer Won’t Connect to Belkin Wireless – I’d like to share how to repain and solve printer that cannot connect to belkin router.
Belkin is one of wireless routers that many used for home and small business. The belkin services can be managed by using simple console with 192.168.2.1
Now Let’s Focus On Belkin Router Problems With Printers
Understanding the First Problem?
In this post, we cover many objective questions related to Belkin routers problems with Printer Connectivity.
Ask yourself for this question, and answer there is something you can connect.
Do you buy a new printer or your Belkin may troubled with your old printer?
Do you know the password (Network Key) for Belkin? because it really important to make connection.
Did you install your printer correctly? because if doesn’t, the problem is only your printer
And the last possibility is you connect to Belkin wireless by using your printer and suddenly, you got disconnected.
Before continuing to the next steps, let’s see the basic steps first before moving to main tips and troubleshooting.
Troubleshooting Belkin Router With Printer
- Restart your computer and wireless router let your printer turn on after both reboot devices please restart your printer also. See if it works
- Uninstall your printer driver or applicationa and download the latest printer driver or software from the official website and install the driver and make sure you set your wireless connection when setting up your printer.
- You Can Connect Manually By Going To Your Printer Settings On The Printer And Under Network Settings Select WLAN Network And Locate Your Network
- Select your network and type your router password and get a connection.
- Make sure you know the wireless password for the router router. Go to 192.168.2.1 Login using the default password and change the wireless password if you need it.
- Check firewall and Antivirus settings and make sure they don’t block your connection to the computer.
- You can also use WPS also if available for your Belkin Router and Printer.
Finally, We recommend resetting your Belkin Router. If you don’t have problems with the printer, please contact belkin related printer connectivity and let them know your issues.
See if the all information may help you solving the Belkin Router Connection issue with printer connectivity.