How to Setup and Install Belkin Wireless Router with Easy Steps
How to Setup and Install Belkin Wireless Router with Easy Steps – Today in this post, I’d like to share how to setting up Belkin wireless router. It’s very easy and simple with right steps.
So Read the post until the last order you can install it correctly.
Belkin Wireless Router Settings Requirements
We Consider that the Belkin Router is a good for home wireless routers. Its range, connectivity and the durability are great for home users. With multiple devices such as multiple computers, smartphones, Roku, Kindle, Video Streaming Services dan Game Console Devices.
Some Important Things That You Need to Know For Belkin’s settings
- Internet Connection From Your Internet Service Provider Such As Di & t, Comcast, Verizon Or Other Providers.
- Ethernet Cable (Normal Internet Cable) Mostly RJ45 (For Connecting Modems to Belkin Routers)
- Computer or Smartphone with Full Browser
You can set a Belkin Wireless Router using your smartPhone or tablet Via Using browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer Etc.
Belkin Wireless Router Setup
- Plug your Belkin Router into an electrical outlet and turn it on.
- Connect your modem to your Belkin router using a cable (internet or Ethernet cable)
- Now connect the computer to the router by using one more Ethernet cable.
- If you do not have an extra Ethernet cable, please reset the Belkin router and click the wireless icon on your computer.
- Connect to a Belkin Router without guarantee and open a browser
- After You Connect a Belkin Router with a Computer, Please Open a Web Browser Like Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer and type 192.168.2.1 and press Enter.
Belkin Router settings dashboard
Now your modem will detect your Belkin Router, and you can configure Settings on your wireless router such as SSID (Network Name) and Password.
- You can change or set your password as desired by going to Wireless Settings and applying changes.
- After setting up your Belkin Router, restart your router and computer.
- Congrats You Router Is Configured Now You Must Have Wireless Internet.
While setting the Belkin, you may notice that your Belkin Router doesn’t detect the modem.
In that problems, we recommend you to restart the modem and router instead of retrying the Belkin router setup guide.
Install Belkin Router Using a Smartphone
Here are the steps to setting up Belkin wifi router using a smartphone. Follow the steps correctly.
- Please plug in the modem with the Belkin wireless router using an internet cable (Ethernet) and turn on the modem and router.
- Now go and check on your Smartphone, where you will see the new Belkin network name.
- Just click and you can connect to the Belkin router web interface using this network.
- It should not ask for a password but if it asks for a password please look inside the new router box there will be a Configuration card in it which contains standard information such as user name & password. You can also see the default password on the back of your router.
If you don not find it anywhere, please to try resetting the Belkin router by using the reset key on the back.
- Now click connect after reset or after you type in the password and it will take you to the Belkin router settings page and now you can set the Belkin wireless router with the instructions given.
- You can customize the Belkin router dashboard and then lock the router. You can also control settings such as passwords, channels, parental controls, and access to websites.
If these steps don’t work, don’t reset the router more than 3-5 times and this will cause problems for the Belkin router.
- Please update the Belkin router firmware from time to time and restart after updating.
- Always make sure you check the connection type for Belkin wireless router settings. Some types of connections are- Dynamic IP connections, PPPoE, static IP addresses.
Here are some useful tips to install and configure a Belkin wireless router.
Setup Belkin Router Using Mac Computers
Are you having problems in setting Belkin routers with your Mac computers?
No need to worry. Just follow the steps one by one, and in this you install your Belkin wireless router with a mac.
- Plug the Belkin wireless router with a modem using an internet cable into the internet port.
- Now restart the Belkin router and restart the mac too. after turned on login to your computer
- You can see the new Belkin router network on the network list, please connect with it
- Follow the instructions and detect connections and setup the Belkin router using recommended settings.
- Setup a password and network name for your wireless router and save the settings and restart the router and it’s good to be set and now you can use it.
Please, let us know if you still have problems in setting up your belkin router.